Brisbane Speech Pathology Job Available
We are looking for an experienced Paediatric Speech Language Pathologist to join our team at our beautiful and fully set up and resourced clinic in Indooroopilly. We are looking for someone who is available to work 2 – 3 days per week.
The successful applicant will meet the following essential criteria:
- Recognised degree in Speech Pathology.
- Eligibility for Speech Pathology Australia membership and Certified Practising Status (or ability to apply).
- Current Blue Card for working with children (or ability to acquire one).
- Commitment to continuing professional development and evidence-based practice.
- High level of interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Competent computer/technology skills for electronic file management, data tracking, documentation and use of iPad apps for assessment and therapy. We are a digital clinic with all our client management and case notes etc, so the ability to work on computers is a must!
- A fun/bubbly personality to work with kids, while also having a professional manner to work with the parents/carers of our clients.
- 2+ years clinical experience in paediatric speech pathology.
- Clinical experience working with toddlers for early language development.
- Clinical experience working with children on the spectrum.
- Clinical experience working with stuttering.
- Previous experience working in private practice.
- Customer service experience.
Your duties will include:
- The assessment and treatment of clients with speech, language, fluency and literacy difficulties.
- Working within a framework of a family-centred practice.
- Independent management of caseload including documentation and file management.
- Contribution towards creating therapy resources and team projects.
- Collaboration with other team members.
How to apply for the job:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter to tell me a bit about yourself and outline why you are the best fit for the job. Please also include what days you are available to work and when you would be available to start.
To apply for this position, it is essential that you include a cover letter and resume addressing the above criteria. Incomplete applications will not be considered.